The Open Society University Network (OSUN) Civic Engagement Initiative is pleased to announce a call for the 2022 - 2023 Global Engagement Fellows Cohort. Global engagement fellows are student leaders from across the OSUN who have been actively engaged in finding solutions to the challenges facing their communities through civic engagement projects. In addition, global fellows are tasked with helping fellow students within the network to conceptualize and implement civic engagement projects within and outside their institutions.
Successful applicants will work closely with the Global Fellows Coordinator, the Lead Global Fellows, and their civic engagement coordinator from their network institution, serving from March 2022 to May 2023.
- You must come from an OSUN member institution.
- You must be passionate about civic engagement and have experience leading such projects.
- You must have demonstrated leadership in terms of developing and sustaining a civic engagement project and demonstrate an aptitude for working with others within your institution and community.
- You must not be in your final semester of studies.
All successful fellows will receive:
- A certificate of completion.
- $1,000 one-time stipend (funding will be directed through home institutions and must comply with all relevant national laws) for their work over the course of their tenure.
- Fellows will also be eligible to apply for additional project funding and opportunities through the OSUN Civic Engagement Initiative.
- Unique opportunity to network with various student leaders from across the globe.
The deadline to apply is March 01, 2022.
How to Apply
Please visit the official OSUN application page to learn more and to apply.